Other Ways to Give
An Easy Way to Help A Cause You Care About! Register or Renew for Kroger Plus Rewards
Are you donating to AID Atlanta through your Kroger rewards card? You can select AID Atlanta to receive 1% of your Kroger purchases. There's no cost to you - Kroger donates a percentage of your purchase.
To renew or register:
- Log into the Kroger website
- In your Account Summary, select Community Rewards
- Type AID Atlanta (or our number T-1293) into the search box
Gifts of stock, especially long-term appreciated stock, provide benefits to AID Atlanta and you.
AID Atlanta can put your funds to work immediately and you can:
- Give away appreciated assets and usually avoid tax on the gain
- Receive the regular charitable income tax deduction if you itemize your taxes
- Claim a tax deduction for the full fair market value (rather than the cost value) of your stock if you have owned the securities for more than one year
If you have any questions about stock tranfers, please contact Ed Doolittle:
How To Give Stock
Through Electronic Funds Transfer:
Advise your broker to transfer stock to AID Atlanta Inc. using the account information listed below.
AID Atlanta, Inc.
Federal Tax ID Number: 58-1537967 DTC 0057
3833 Roswell Road
112 Tuxedo Atrium
Atlanta, GA 30342