Behavioral Health Services Get the care and support you need
AID Atlanta offers outpatient behavioral health services including mental health assessments and therapy for adults.
We understand that caring for one’s mental health is as important as caring for your physical health.
Our goal is to respect the individual and offer services in partnership with each client to address their needs. We have a caring team ready to assist you. We want to be a viable partner with you in your behavioral health treatment in order to help you to live successfully with HIV, as well as help you to improve your quality of life.
Mental Health Therapy helps with:
- Feel stronger in the face of challenges
- Change behaviors that hold you back
- Look at ways of thinking that affect how you feel
- Heal pains from the past
- Build relationship skills
- Figure out your goals
- Strengthen your self-confidence
- Cope with symptoms
- Handle strong emotions like fear, grief or anger
- Enhance your problem solving skills