My Insurance Portal for Clients and Members
AID Atlanta is an official enrollment site for the State of Georgia’s Department of Public Health (DPH) AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) and the Health Insurance Continuation Program (HICP). Eligible clients are assisted with applying and re-certifying for these programs.
The AID Atlanta MyInsurance Portal provides secure online access to upload your health information whenever you need to.
Please complete the fields and upload ADAP/HICP documentation below.
How to Upload Photos and Documents to the Secure Document Portal:
- Files must be than 10 MB or smaller.
- Do not include any special characters in the file name.
- Do not upload a password-protected file – it cannot be opened.
You may use your computer or your phone to securely send us attachments such as photos (JPG, PNG) and documents (PDF).
• For a photo ID, we need only an image of its front.
• For an insurance card, we need two images — front and back.
Using your Computer:
• Copy or move the files you wish to upload to your Desktop or a folder that you can find easily.
• Select the file and upload it to the portal.
Your case manager will follow up with you once your documents have been received. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.