COVID-19 Learn about the lastest precautions we are taking.
Let’s be safe! Wash your hands, Wear a Mask, Stay 6ft apart!
Update on COVID-19
AID Atlanta cares about the health and well-being of our clients, patients, members, volunteers, and staff.
To keep you informed about the measures we’ve taken, here are just some of the things we’ve implemented:
- Masks are required while visiting our facility
- Physical distance is requested
- Protective safety shields have been installed at reception counters, the pharmacy counter and HIV/STI testing areas
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building and masks are mandatory for all.
If you have these symptoms you may have COVID-19 and should not enter our facility.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Contact the Georgia HIV/AIDS Information line operated by AID Atlanta at 800-551-2728. Resources and information available for HIV/STI questions as well as resources available for COVID-19.