COVID-19 Learn about the lastest precautions we are taking.
Let’s be safe! Wash your hands, Wear a Mask, Stay 6ft apart!
Vaccination Information Here
Update on COVID-19
AID Atlanta cares deeply about the health and well-being of our clients, patients, members, volunteers, and staff. AID Atlanta has adopted physical distancing practices with specific attention to our mission-based programs.
Wellness Center: HIV Testing, STI Screening, PrEP Education and Therapeutic Treatment
During the pandemic, we’ve made great efforts to ensure that patients still receive the quality of care and services needed to help them live healthier lives while maintaining their safety and that of our staff. To keep you informed about the measures we’ve taken, here are just some of the things we’ve implemented:
- You must wear a mask while visiting our facility
- Protective safety shields have been installed at reception counters, the pharmacy counter and HIV/STI testing areas
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building and masks are mandatory for all.
- Comprehensive HIV Health care services are being provided via telehealth and in-person appointments.
- Our AHF pharmacies offer free delivery/mail order or in-person medication pick up options.
- Case management, mental health, and medication assistance programs are being provided through telehealth and in-person visits.
- Reach our Georgia HIV/AIDS Infoline at (800) 551-2728
Health Care Center (HCC) and Pharmacy
- You may call 470-283-7349 for questions regarding your upcoming appointment (1605 Peachtree St. NE). For the Newnan location contact 770-252-5418. If you are experiencing fever, flu-like symptoms, coughing, shortness of breath, etc., please call the Nurse Advice line at 888-993-2880 to discuss treatment options.
- Pharmacy hours are 9am-6pm. If you have a question about your medication, call 404-879-3990.
- Current and New prospective patients of the Healthcare Clinic can call 470-283-7349 and follow the prompts. Choose Prompt #2 for “The Appointment Center”. This will direct you to a live Call Center specialist who can schedule an appointment or take a message for the HCC staff about other issues you are contacting the HCC about. An email message from the Call Center will be sent to the staff who will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Client Services: Case Management, Housing Assistance, AIDS Drug Assistance (ADAP), Health Insurance Continuation Program (HICP), Behavioral Health
- Contact the Information Hotline at 800-551-2728 if you need the number to your case manager, patient benefits specialist, or behavioral health specialist.
- Clients seeking housing assistance should contact your case manager, HOPE Atlanta central intake at 404-574-1693, or for more information call 404-870-7801.
For more additional information about AID Atlanta services, or other HIV/STI services across the State, please contact the Georgia HIV/AIDS Information line which is operated by AID Atlanta at 800-551-2728.